2011 Leslie County
Bass Anglers Payouts and Rules
$80 per boat
$10 Classic per boat
$5 Big Fish per boat
$65 payout per boat
2011 Payout Percentages *LCBA tournaments will pay every 5 Places
boats or less: 1st 100%
boats: 1st 55%, 2nd 45%
boats: 1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%
16-20 boats: Pays 4
21-25 boats: Pays 5 Places
These payout percentages were voted on
and approved by the LCBA members at the February 5th, 2011
County Bass Anglers Bylaws
The purpose of the LCBA is to enrich the lives of bass anglers
of Leslie and surrounding counties with the following:
- Ample opportunities to fish for bass
- Friendly competition
- Conservation of our natural resources
1. Any person 16 years of age or older
may become a
member of LCBA .If you are under 18 years old you
must fish with a parent or legal guardian, or have
form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
2.Members do not have to live in Leslie County.
3. Annual dues 20.00 dollars. Must be paid in full before
you can fish.
4. Proven violations of bylaws or game
repeative abuse of these laws, shall be dismissed
membership, upon approval of committee.
If you have ever been disqualified or barred from any Other Clubs or tournaments,
you can be denied membership into LCBA.
People that want to join for the first time must be voted
in by members of the club. You must be voted in at least
5 days prior to the scheduled tournament. 2 NO votes will deny you membership into
the L.C.B.A. Dues must be paid before being voted on.
7.If you are a member one year, and then not the
next, then You must be voted in if you want to join again.
Pre-tournament meetings will be held the week of theTournament on a "
if needed basis ". They will be held at Hyden elem.
1. The following offices are to be filled by majority vote
on the last regular meeting of each year.
- President- Randy Williams- To preside over all meetings and club functions.
- Vice-President- D. J. Howard-
The Vice President is to preside
over meetings when president is
- Secretary/Treasurer- Mike Parker- To keep accurate
records of club meetings, and finance.
Chaplin- Glen Gilbert - Pre-tournament
and post-tournament prayer.
- COMMITTEES:The president will appoint all committees
1. Mark Morgan
3. Kevin Gay
7. Buddy Roberts
Buddy tournaments or individual if you choose.You can pay
$45.00 and fish for half the pot and all of big fish. ( LCBA Members only)
Five ( 5 )fish per boat- State regulation
Cull before pulling boat out of water. .
Fish other than bass can be kept for consumption, if legal
5. There will
be a (.25) or ( 4 oz. ) penalty, and the loss of the fish if it is a short fish. You can request
a courtesy measure.
6. There will be a (.25) or (4 oz. ) penalty for dead fish.
lures only ( except pork frog )
8. No trolling
11. All fish must be caught from the
lake where tournament is held, and during the legal hours
of the tournament
12. In the event of a tie, the money will be divided. (1st- 2nd)(2nd-3rd).
13. All decisions of tournament committee are final. Any Disputes must be protested before close
14. All live wells
and equipment will be inspected prior to tournament for regulations.
15. Sign-ups end at 15 minutes prior
16. Participation is for all club members.Tournament Officials have
the right to deny participation for such
Reasons as intoxication, unsportsmanlike conduct, or
Operating a boat in a manner that endangers others
Other boaters, or disqualification from other clubs
17. Tournament officials may participate
18. The Leslie County Bass Anglers Club, the launch site,And tournament officials will not be responsible or liable for any damages, injuries, or
deaths that occur as a result of your participation in any club tournament, meeting, or other event.
19. $10.00 from each entry fee will be taken out for the Classic in October
20. All tournament entry fees are $80.00 per boat
$ 5.00 per boat will be taken out for big fish
21.A Kentucky (spotted) will be determined by the jaw line,blackteeth
21. All fish will be measured as state
regulations require and on a Golden Rule measure board. Fish will be measured while
laying flat, from the tip of the lower jaw(mouth closed) to the tip of the tail with the lobes squeezed.
be given a numbered chip at the start of the tournament,? You must keep this chip.Your
chip must be in the bucket when alarm sounds is over.If you are there, but your chip is not in the bucket, you are considered late.? No exceptions. In
case emergency, or boat problems, another team can bring
1 member of your team and the fish to weigh-in. It is recommended
that each team have their own weigh-in bag.
23 All live fish will be released, unless
a angler catches a fish he
believes is a trophy and he is going to mount the fish.
Or if the fish is dead.
Life jackets must be worn while boat is on plane.
25. To be eligible
to fish the classic you must fish at least 5 tournaments.
26. The angler of the year will be awarded
to the person with the least points. Anglers may drop their lowest tournament of the year
27. To be eligible to win the Lunker
award, the person must be eligible to fish the classic. The person does not have to fish the classic, but must be eligible.